Transportation Violations and Removal

If you have received a notice of violation from the DOT (Department of Transport) to correct an issue with the sidewalk at your home or building then you must perform repair within 45 days. If you fail to do so then the DOT may perform the work or they may hire a contractor to do the work and the Department of Finance (DOF) will bill the property owner.

It is always within the owners interest to act immediately when hit with a violation from the Department of Buildings. Building Brothers can assist in all these cases.

For any information required for a property contact us at 347.448.8070  below for more information.